- Alex is the daughter of CEO, John Fitzgerald, and has chosen to follow in his footsteps and work within the company.
- Alex joined the family business in 2012, but prior to that spent time doing casual work within the business over the years
- Primarily, Alex is tasked with sourcing land in growth areas throughout Victoria and South Australia, this involves analysing market data, feasibility assessment, negotiation, and managing developer relationships.
- Alex Fitzgerald purchased her first investment property through Custodian at the age of 21 in Queensland and purchased her second at 24.
- She now owns 4 investment properties with the goal to own 5,000m2 of land in her portfolio before the age of 30.
- Since joining the Acquisitions department in 2016 she has worked with over 1,000 property transactions
- Alex and her cousin, James (Managing Director of Custodian), host their own real estate and investment podcast The Double Shot.
- Alex is based at our Melbourne Office and can be contacted via phone and email.