- These Terms and Conditions contain Information on how to enter the Custodian “PRIZE BONANZA” program and the following prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is JLF Corporation Pty Ltd ACN 010 231 222 trading as Custodian.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is exclusively open to Custodian clients (existing and newly enrolled) as well as their family members.
- No employees of the business, or their family members, may participate.
- Promotion commences 8:00am AEST on 14/08/23 and closes 12:00pm AEST on 30/06/24 (“Promotional Period”).
- Every of the following actions will earn the participant one ticket:
- Participant introduces a friend to Custodian (friend attends an appointment with a Custodian consultant)
- Participant attends an appointment with a Custodian consultant.
- Participant Client tells their story (provides testimonial)
- Participant leaves a review on Google or other review platforms.
- Multiple tickets can be collected throughout the promotional period.
- Every ticket earned throughout the course of the entire promotion is eligible for each monthly draw.
- The more tickets are collected, the more chances there are to win at every draw.
- Prizes will be drawn every month (excluding December 2023 and January 2024) of the promotional period starting 3rd October 2023. Details below.
- The below prize values indicate the maximum dollar amount that will be allocated to each prize.
- Draws will be executed by random draw picker at 11:00am, at Custodian head office, 832 Southport-Nerang Road, Nerang QLD 4211.
- Each prize will be provided to the winner according to the column “gift redeemed as”.
- Bills may be required to calculate the amount allocated to some of the prizes (in the case of paying for mortgage, interest or other expenses)
(up to the value of)
|Gift redeemed as
|Free fuel for 3 months
|in a holiday of your choice $5,000
|Book via our Travel agency
|Mortgage free for 3 months
|Groceries paid for 3 months
|We cover your power bill for 6 months
|Redecorate or renovate on us
|We cover your rates for the year
|Get your mortgage Interest free for 3 months
Here are the steps for each monthly draw:
- Every winner will be contacted the day after each draw by phone and email.
- Winner’s details will be published on the Custodian website and announced on the Client webinar on the day of the draw.
- Each prize certificate will be sent to the winner two days after the draw.
- Each prize must be redeemed within 28 days of the draw date.
- If the prize is not claimed within 28 days, the price will be put back in the draw for the next month.
- If the final draw is not claimed within 28 days of the date of the last draw, a redraw will occur on 6 August 2024 to pick a new winner. If the prize is not then claimed, a new draw to select a winner will occur on the 4th day of each month (or next Business Day if the 4th falls on a weekend or public holiday) until such time as the prize is claimed.
- To redeem their prize, winners are to contact the Marketing and Administration team; please email email@example.com
Each winner agrees to be featured in a potential Client Story article (online and press clippings).
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to another date.
- If any of the Prizes (Or part of the prizes) are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- In the event of a dispute between the Promoter and a winner or an entrant, the parties will attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to the Promotion through negotiations between the parties to settle the relevant dispute. If the dispute cannot be settled within 14 days from the date either party notifies the other of the dispute, a mediator will be appointed by the President of the Law Society of Queensland and the parties must mediate the dispute with the mediator appointed and with a genuine commitment to participate.
- Permits have been granted for this competition to occur as follows:
- ACT Gambling & Racing Commission: TP 23/01415.1
- NSW Community Gaming Regulation 2020 – Authorisation Number: NTP/ 07312