AKA – Fitzy
YOUR GO TO COFFEE ORDER? Double Shot Flat White
SOMETHING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB? Property & People
- 12 years with JLF Group of companies
- James holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Commerce – Majoring in Accounting
- James is the nephew of CEO, John Fitzgerald and has at times worked in and run the Research, Acquisitions, Construction, Investloan and Sales divisions of the business.
- At just 31 years of age he has bought, sold and developed more than 2,000 properties and spent more than 20,000 hours of his time helping to build and implement strategies for Custodian clients.
- James is the chairman of Toogoolawa Schools Ltd, a not for profit school for youth at risk that was started in 1991.
- James starts the day with an hour of exercise; he loves Netflix TV series and has a sweet tooth.
- James is based at our Head Office on the Gold Coast and can be contacted via phone and email.